ID: 12838 Closed
YALE I B1L LOCK KEYPAD DEADBOLT IN SATIN NICKEL ($145.24 Retail)
Condition: Open Box
Free Shipping for Pro SubscribersGet Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
|tlc83191 (0)||$65.00||01/13/2021 18:30:38|
|Jasonscruggs63 (0)||$60.00||01/13/2021 18:21:32|
|marquise09 (0)||$60.00||01/13/2021 18:21:32|
|Jasonscruggs63 (0)||$53.00||01/12/2021 20:03:13|
|MotherBee (0)||$48.00||01/12/2021 20:03:13|
|Heshygolan (0)||$42.98||01/13/2021 13:26:13|
|Jasonscruggs63 (0)||$38.33||01/11/2021 18:12:30|
|babyjane43 (0)||$33.36||01/13/2021 14:41:31|
|vtek (0)||$33.33||01/11/2021 18:12:30|
|Wdhunt77 (0)||$15.00||01/12/2021 21:57:32|
|MAnsamusaKIng (0)||$10.00||01/12/2021 19:49:57|
|vtek (0)||$5.00||01/11/2021 14:38:20|
Never worry about the hassle of carrying around or losing your keys again. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit keypad. Create up to 25 unique entry codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. Securing your home with a Yale key free lock means no more lost keys, no locksmiths, no rekeying and no pick and bump break-ins. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use!
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit keypad; Lock the door behind you by pressing any button or by enabling Auto Relock.
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- Don’t worry about getting locked out due to dead batteries - the lock has a back-up charger so you can give the lock power with a 9V battery to enter your code
- The lock is 100% key free meaning it's tamper proof and there's no keys to lose or copy.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver.
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that's fully motorized and very quiet.
- Item Location
- 28152, North Carolina, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- Buyer can pick-up
- Item Weight
- 5.00 Lbs
- 20.00 x 15.00 x 10.00 inches