ID: 12622 Draft
SYNCO I SHOTGUN MICROPHONE. MIC-D2 ($249.00 Retail)
Condition: Open Box
Free Shipping for Pro SubscribersGet Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
No bids posted.
- [Make Voice Sound Better] SAVE EXTRA 10% OFF: Two or More Mics. 2. Carrying Case Bag & Deadcat all included【Hyper Cardioid Pickup Pattern】By adopting Hyper-Cardioid polar pattern and sound wave interference technology, SYNCO Mic-D2 shotgun microphone is highly sensitive to certain directional sound (-32dB±3dB), and can effectively attenuates off-axis sound (-18dB ) to achieve best sound pickup effect.
- 【Solid Brass Body, High Anti-Interference】CNC machining brass metal body guarantees the solid construction with high anti-interference, which is great for outdoor audio recording and crisp sound pickup. Black speckle finish allows the microphone to work normally even in the rain, and no reflect light when filming on formal occasions.
- 【Extremely Low Self-Noise】The MIC-D2 has an ultra low noise floor at 12dB (A-weighted), 24dB (CCIR 268-3). The SNR of this MIC-D2 is 80dB, it means the mic can maximally transfer the desired signal while reducing the background noise. Broadcast audio performance precedes most microphones on the market.
- 【Ultra-flat Frequency Response】The frequency response range is 20Hz—20kHz. With ultra-flat frequency response, this microphone will output all the frequencies that we can hear at the same time, producing accurate nature sound from the source. This is a big advantage of our MIC-D2 microphone.
- 【Gold Plated XLRM Connector】Universal Gold-plated shielded 3-pin XLRM connectors (also known as Cannon connector) for interference-free signal transfer. The microphone can be connected to most camcorders, boom poles, tripods with a standard 19.7 inches XLRM-XLRF cable(included).
- Item Location
- 28152, North Carolina, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- Buyer can pick-up
- Item Weight
- 5.00 Lbs
- 20.00 x 15.00 x 10.00 inches