Yale knows secure locks. Nest knows the connected home. Together, we’ve made a tamper-proof, key-free deadbolt that connects to the Nest app. Now you can lock and unlock your door from anywhere. Give people you trust a passcode, instead of a key. Lock and check your door status with your voice using the Google Assistant. And always know who comes and goes. The Nest x Yale Lock replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes using just a screwdriver.
- Secure and tamper proof: Replaces the deadbolt you already have. If someone tries to tamper with it, you'll get an alert. If the batteries start running low, you'll know right away. And if your lock loses power, you can quickly charge it with a 9V battery to unlock the door.
- Let someone in from anywhere: Unlock your door from your Nest app. Create passcodes for family, guests and people you trust. Get alerts whenever someone unlocks and locks the door. And when Nest knows you’re away, your door can lock automatically.
- Works with Google Assistant: Check the status of your door and lock it from anywhere hands‑free with the Google Assistant. You can also enter a passcode, use one‑touch locking, or lock it from the Nest app.
- Touchscreen Keypad: No phone? No problem. Unlock your Nest x Yale Lock by entering your passcode on the touchscreen keypad. Create passcodes for people you trust.
- Item Location
- 28054, North Carolina, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- Buyer can pick-up
- Item Weight
- 7.00 Lbs
- x x inches